Monday, January 12, 2015

Inspire | Dream

My hope is that when I die, that I had inspired others while I lived. 
I am 26 years old.
I am young and have a beautiful life. I am blessed.
Blessed with a husband and a beautiful baby girl. Blessed with family who loves us. Blessed with a roof over our heads and a community who supports us and helps us grow. Blessed with a job I love; a job where I get to teach children and change their lives - just by loving them. 

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I have been making some big decisions. Or, not making them. I have not been making the decisions out of fear. Fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of lack of perfection. 

Tonight, while I sat here dreaming away, I decided to share with you what my biggest thought was tonight in hopes that it will help others reading this as well.
Feel free to print it out or pin it.


I have put my dreams on the back burner and I'm not going to let that happen any longer. I am young and I am not going to waste any more time. This is a new year and it is time for me to stop fearing failure. 

I feel like God is telling me that now is the time for these dreams to become something more than that. I will continue to pray and continue to work hard. 

Never stop dreaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment