Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Life Lately...So crazy!

I've been a bit of a slacker on this blog lately. I was so busy with work that I didn't have much time for anything else.

I've been hosting birthday parties at our studio, completed two recitals in 2 days, we went to Avery's 1.5 birthday party, summer camps have started, I've been doing lots of work to get myself better pain-wise, Matt started his summer quarter for school today (ending on August 22nd--eek---Lilly, Daddy has a calculus exam that day so we're going to have to be good for mommy!)....and doing all of this while still prepping for our sweet Lilly Belle's arrival!

I should have/ could have blogged each of these events separately, I just honestly haven't had time. When I do have time for anything, I'm reading to Lilly in our glider or reading to myself to relax. Or, chillin' with Matt :)

Here are a bunch of pictures from my iPhone of life lately...

{Ballerina Princess Birthday Party at our studio}

{Cart completely full of crafts and games for our summer camps...$300.00 later...this summer is going to be so fun that it goes super fast. $300.00 well spent for lots of craft time and busy kids so I can keep my sanity through exhaustion and the heat}

{I made Lilly Belle's mobile from a DIY kit I bought on Etsy}

{I do need to blog about this separately, but my dance team kids and parents threw me a fabulous baby shower a few weekends ago. They bought us this book and I've been reading chapters to Lilly Belle at night. She kicks like crazy when I read to her. I love that. Matt and I are firm believers in reading to her a TON while she's little, so I figured...why not start early. I've been reading to her aloud for months now.}

Summer camp has begun! This week we have "Hip Hop Hooray Dance Camp" from 9-noon everyday and "Pirates and Princess Dance Camp" from 1-4pm everyday. All 4-6 year olds and we have some super fun kids this week!

Today, for one of our crafts during Pirates and Princess Camp, we taught the kids the 5 ballet positions and then with a buddy, they traced each others feet in the positions on paper to take home and practice with. It was a lot of fun and turned out super cute! 

Warming up with Miss Kellsie during Hip Hop Hooray Camp. I sit in my chair all day and help as much as I can from there :) So far, it's working out okay.

Discovered this at Barnes and Noble. I did it for 2 hours on Sunday. Boy oh boy! Between the chiropractor and this, my pain has gone from like a 10 to a 4/5. It's incredible! I highly recommend this! Matt used it on his shoulder too and he could rotate his shoulder fully for the first time in years. Pretty amazing...

Here are some of my kids backstage at our studio recital. We held it at Issaquah High School and with Matt and I on head set together, it was flawless! I had some fabulous team moms helping us and I could not have done it without them, Matt and the theater director at the school. It was incredible :) I can't wait to do it again!

Last group to perform and I remembered to snap a picture. Too cute :)

So...that's life lately. 
Pretty crazy, but beautiful. 
I can't believe our Lilly Belle will be here in just about 7 weeks. It's going to fly by!

Tonight we went to our hospital tour and shit got real! The hospital is like a spa. Goodness! I can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment