Monday, December 2, 2013

Disneyland 2013: Days 6 & 7

Time got away from me once again. Now it has almost been a month since we visited Disneyland and I'm finally getting around to posting about it. Busy, busy, busy.

I really just want to post about the pictures and then throw in some fun memories as I go.

This was the first time Lilly figured out how to move her body, she turned sideways in her sleep. 

Tired baby!

We have waited to take Lilly Belle on this ride forever! Literally, we have been waiting for this for YEARS. No joke. 

And...she slept through the entire cue and attraction lol!



Matt went on Space Mountain so I decided to have a photo shoot with Lilly :) 

Girlfriend looks thrilled ;)

"She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes..."


So many sweet cuddles the whole trip...



I bought this outfit for her from Peek when I was pregnant. Obsessed. 


Matt and his parents are on the right side, second row LOL. If I had been in this photo...you would have seen me having a panic attack and crying hysterically. Mama doesn't do Tower of Terror..no thank you! 

Meeting the characters was so much fun with her. She had no idea but I loved it! 


We did this a LOT.

Our sweet Lillian and her first ears!


Ok...this post looks like Matt wasn't even on the trip with us. Oops. Need to make him let me take pictures of him more. 

While Daddy, Nana & Papa went on Tower of Terror, Lilly Belle and I played in Bugs Land!

Here we are on Heimlicks Chew Chew Train


And now I present you with The Many Faces of Lillian Belle. I will take full credit for photo #2 (it's no secret where she gets that one from...) ;) 

We had such a great trip! Just a little over a year now until our big Walt Disney World/ Disney Cruise trip of 2014! 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. She is getting so big. Time just flies by doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete