Sunday, February 16, 2014

Baby Food! (Planning)

Now that Lilly is 6 months old, I have been having so much fun feeding her solids! 

I have been spending a lot of time researching and decided that since I have the week off, I'd like to make her some yummy recipes. 

Based off of a ton of reading on various websites and a very helpful chart from www.wholesomebabyfood.com, here is what I have decided to try.

Here is what I created tonight for Lilly. On the left you will see a chart I made of all the different foods I can introduce to her in the next 6 months. On the right hand side I created some "blends" I want to make and freeze for her.


So I realize the bottom of the Dairy section is cut off - add cream cheese to that. 

This is all just recipes I thought might taste good, recipes I found online & also me trying to give her a mixture of color in each recipe.

We'll see how tomorrow goes! Wish me luck. I'm super excited!

Next post on this will hopefully be that I actually made a bunch of these ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment