Monday, December 28, 2015

Dear Lilly Belle

Dear Lilly Belle,

My sweet girl. You are getting so big. I haven't wrote you a letter in a long time and I am feeling like there is so much I want to tell you right now. I have so much that I want to remember about who you are right now. You are just 2 years old, but you are wise beyond your years. You can feel others emotions and are so good at comforting people. We just had a sweet baby go to Heaven, and you have been so incredible through it all. You are one amazing little girl.

I call you my little best friend. It is so incredibly true. We do everything together. You're always by my side. When I say that, I mean that literally. Today I couldn't take a bath alone without you crying at the door saying "please mommy. I just want to come in. Please mommy open the door!" (you got to come in, stinker). We spend all of our days together. We do so much together. You are so sweet with daddy and love him to pieces until I'm around - then daddy gets frustrated because you're attached to my hip.

You bring so much joy to my life. You bring so much joy to daddy's life. I cannot imagine our lives without you in it making us laugh and smile. This Christmas was hard with losing our angel baby, but oh so magical to see it all through your beautiful eyes. You are so verbal and animated. Christmas morning was so special - you loved it all so much. You were so grateful for each an every gift and thing we did with you.

I just want you to know that I love you. I don't want there to ever be a day that goes by that you guess how much I love you. You are my whole entire world. From the second I saw you I knew you were going to complete me. You made me a mommy and that is the best gift in the entire world. You are so precious to me. I can't begin to tell you how many times a day daddy and I just want to squeeze you.

I try so hard to soak you all up. All of your smiles. All your giggles. Even your tantrums. All of it. I want to bottle you up. I know you are getting older and there will be a day when you don't want me by you every second. This time, in the big scheme of things, is so short. I soak it all up. If you want to be held, I hold you. If you want to take a bath with me, I let you. You're so little but think you are so big.

I love you my sweet girl. Always always. You are the light of my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment