Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Growing Up Lanese


This blog is about to get real. You just laughed in your head; maybe even out loud? With all that has been happening, one thing has stood out among the rest - I need to be a voice. After the post about our Angel Baby, I had so many messages from mamas who said they could not believe how brave I was for writing our story and how strong I was. So many said it made them feel better and remember their sweet angels in Heaven. I really do believe everything happens for a reason. Right now, I believe that the reason this happened to our family, is so that I can start to help other moms who are going through the same thing, or who will in the future go through miscarriage, or even moms who have had a miscarriage in the past, but have felt alone this entire time. Hopefully only until now.

I have been praying that this blog will turn into something bigger. It's always been just how I have documented our life. It started when we got back from our honeymoon, and then has continued and has become something so important to me as I documented so much of Lilly Belle's life here.

My goal (not resolution - I don't do those) for 2016, okay wait, one of my goals for 2016 is to grow this blog so that I can reach more moms. As the owner of FIT4MOM South Orlando, I have had the opportunity to reach so many moms here locally and to create a village of moms here whom have turned into my closest most best friends. I am really hoping that I can take that even further. I want to motivate, inspire, and encourage moms everywhere. I want to reach moms all across the country. Maybe even all across the world. Why not? I'm not one to set my goals low.

I so deeply believe that this baby was given to me so that it could be loved and celebrated so strongly. Our baby was then taken from us too early, but not early enough for us to not have dreamt out it's whole life. And with those extremely strong feelings of love for our sweet angel baby, I am now able to feel so passionately about this whole pregnancy and miscarriage. The pain that I felt and am feeling is so real and raw and awful and in it's own weird way, beautiful. It's beautiful because now I forever get to have an angel watching over us. Our time here on Earth is so temporary. We are here to learn lessons and to face hardships. We are given so many obstacles and it is our job to handle them in a way that will not steer us from getting into Heaven one day.

This miscarriage is only bringing me so much closer to God instead of further away. I want to be closer to Him because I know that right now my baby is right in His arms instead of getting to be in mine.

This blog is going to start touching on everything real. Everything from motherhood and being a wife, to faith, finances, fitness, and tough things like life after miscarriage. I am hoping this can be a place we can grow together.

This is the new "Growing Up Lanese"! I so hope you can laugh here, cry here, and find so much comfort here!




2 comments:

  1. What a powerful goal, Chelsea! I really look forward to keeping up with your blog in 2016. Imagine how many moms you'll impact with your story. Imagine how many of them will feel more validated to mourn and grieve and love and talk about their own angel babies. Sending so many thoughts and prayers for a wonderful 2016 for the Lanese family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Renee! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!

      Delete