Sunday, April 20, 2014

My 26th Birthday {Weekend} : Part 1

We had a crazy fun weekend!
I was super annoyed because my plans were ruined due to weather, but I woke up every morning telling myself - "I'm 26 years old - pull yourself together - roll with the punches!" and...I ended up having a blast with my sweet little family, even when we did such normal everyday things. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend!

As usual, I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.

The day before my birthday (Friday, April 18th) we spent a family day together. We sadly discovered that the top to Lilly's Disneyland PJ's no longer fits so we had a quick photo shoot so we knew for certain we had pictures of her wearing these. They're our favorite :) 






After her 2-hour morning nap, we finally got to get ready to go to breakfast 
(which ended up being at noon.)


We ate breakfast at my favorite, Sammamish Cafe. I got my favorite - almond crunch french toast (french toast covered in frosted flakes)

kisses from daddy while we waited

Lilly's 1st lemon! - we kind of felt bad after - but also got a kick out of her expressions! At first she loved it and then like 3 seconds later, she quickly changed her mind...




We gave her some Mum Mums and water and she was all good.

After breakfast (lunch) we headed to the Seattle Aquarium.



to be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment