Monday, October 20, 2014

Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015 - Round Two!

Remember the post I shared last week about the 2015 Disney Parks Moms Panel?

Well...I have officially made it to Round 2! This is quite an accomplishment and I am really flattered and honored to have been chosen to make it this far. It has already been such a fun experience for me and I already feel like I am a part of something really special. I have joined a FB group for all of the hopefuls and it has been fun to get nervous and excited with all of them. It also feels great to have so many people cheering each other on; all hoping for the same end goal, but with no competitive feel. 

Even if I do not make it this year, I am so proud to have made it this far my first year applying. I already have plans to keep my life filled with Disney everyday even if I do not make the panel for 2015. 

Tomorrow is the big day when we find out what our essay and video questions will be. I am specializing in Disneyland, so I am excited to dive in and make a fun little video. Think trains...

We will not be given any information on the questions until tomorrow, but based on what everyone says from past years, I have a few ideas of what the questions might be and what my answers would be if so. We don't know when we will find out who has made it to Round 3 either. We do know that all 4 rounds will be complete and a panel for 2015 put together by November 22nd. So, with that in mind, we will know everything very soon! 

Our WDW/Disney Cruise vacation falls during the same dates as this years training date range, so depending on what the training dates end up being, I may have to drop out and try again next year. We'll see...

For now, I am excited about this opportunity and am loving the thought of this being something fun I get to try every year until I get it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment