Sunday, May 5, 2013

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

On Friday night, after a crazy day of finding out our car was broken into, we went to the Tacoma Rainier's baseball game. Chris's work had the party deck and we all got to go, too. It was tons of fun :) I didn't watch the game at all. Mostly just played with the kiddos (and used them as blankets because it was freezing) hehe. Caitlin & Clare were so snuggly and I loved it. 

We arrived and saw this adorable little munchkin covered in ketchup. 


The majority of the time I spent with Caitlin was her asking me about "Baby Wiwwy" (Lilly is hard to say) and rubbing my tummy. She said, "I wove Baby Wiwwy" and "Can I peek?" too cute. 


Had to get a picture with Rhubarb ; )

And this happened...

Cuddling and singing to Little Miss Caitlin :) 

The ball almost hit us and then they gave the ball to Quenton. He was so excited! 

Uncle Matty and Clare warming up their hands...the sun started going down and it got so chilly.

It was a good way to end our terrible day :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment