Monday, April 25, 2016

Baby Number Two!

It's official!

Lilly Belle is officially going to be a Big Sister, and way proud of it!

I am a bit over 10 weeks pregnant now with our 3rd baby and so far, so good. We still pray everyday and know that we're still not 100% in the clear yet, but really, are we ever? I mean, I still worry every single day about Lilly Belle and she's almost 3. I'm pretty sure that just never goes away. So, I'm soaking it all up and enjoying every second with this sweet precious miracle of ours.

Our sweet baby is due November 20th - perfect time for a Florida baby!









We're all pretty excited around here. Lilly Belle loves to tell everyone we see that there is a baby in my tummy. It makes me just as happy each time I hear her say it again...

 photo signature_zpsbq1qmfdi.png

No comments:

Post a Comment