Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Good Times!

Happy 4th of July!

Matt and I were invited out with Chris & Katie for some awesome plans, but decided last night that we are just going to chill today and head to the Sammamish fireworks tonight. Honestly, I'm just tired. 
Tonight we're going to grill out and I'm going to make a yummy pin I found (giant grilled s'mores cookie). Mmm...

I haven't written anything about our last weekend and it was super fun.
We went to Disney in Concert by the Seattle Symphony at Benaroya Hall.
It was so awesome. Not only was the orchestra amazing, but they had singers as well. (I loved that).
The Little Mermaid, Pirates of the Caribbean & The Lion King were my favorites. 






After, we went to Red Robin with Mel & Clint. Followed by drinks at "Mexico" and "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter" 3D (for free, what what!)

Our brand new ferris wheel..I can't wait to ride it :)

Raspberry Margarita...mmmm!



Happy 4th of July, everyone. Now that I'm waking up a bit more I'm craving somewhat of an adventure today. Last year we went to Kirkland and got super sunburned. I think a nice walk with Matt & Cogsy sounds perfect today. A picnic maybe?!....

-Chelsea-

No comments:

Post a Comment