Friday, November 16, 2012

Super Disappointed...

I am so pissed off right now.
I am having the worst day and the stupid weather is not helping. 
I had a not fun meeting this afternoon followed by some awesome lasting-all-day-long baby blues. 
We got home and checked the mail, after Matt tried to cheer me up by taking me to target (where I saw pregnant people everywhere and was reminded that we do not have a baby), and found that our wedding dvd's had finally arrived! Hallelujah! We went back out immediately to go to the post office where we then found we had to pay for his postage. Really? 

We just got home to put it in and...they don't freakin' work! 
After all this time and they don't even work. 
I am so annoyed right now.
(It doesn't help that its Friday night and I have to go teach a Hip Hop class all the way in Redmond)

For real. Worst day. 
I just feel like crying. I haven't cried in like, I don't even remember the last time. 
I used to cry every day. I really don't remember the last time I cried. 
Matt says it was like 2 months ago. Wow. 

I'm going to go lay down before I have to leave. I feel yuck again. I hate the yuck. 
I wish for like 2.5 seconds I could be someone who doesn't even want a baby...

-Chelsea-

2 comments: