Saturday, September 7, 2013

Photos Lately...

I have taken so many pictures of Lilly Belle!
Here are some fun ones from this past week or two...


Lilly's first time on a ferry!
I fed her in the car and then we hung out.





I am so obsessed with her red hair! I hope it stays!!!




After my mom left I had a hard time so we snuggled on the couch for a while before leaving for the beach house.


One of the first times I didn't have a chance to dry my hair because she kept me too busy. I was beginning to wonder why on earth moms didn't have time to do their hair lol. Oh, now I know...


Clare loves holding "wiwwy". 

Quenton is Lilly's little protector. He is totally smitten with her. If she's not in the room with me he will ask where she is. He likes to check on her and will want to help her when she's crying. He loved holding her. I barely had a chance to hand her to him and he basically just scooped her up from me. It was the cutest thing ever. He's definitely going to watch out for her. I think they will have a special bond growing up and be best buddies. I can tell already. We all can. 



Some football time with Daddy.



Caitlin's still not too sure about Lilly. She held her for maybe a minute before she said, "Okay Auntie Chelsea, do you want to hold her?" Ha. 


The Lanese Girls just hanging out :) 


First time wearing shoes! I'm obsessed. 




2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are adorable! I still haven't managed to get a pair on my 8 month old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm obsessed with baby shoes lol, I cannot stop buying them! It's so silly!

      Delete