Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Favorite Disney Etsy Finds!

We are getting so excited about our trip to Walt Disney World followed by a 7-night Disney Caribbean Cruise with our family! When we get there, it will have been 6 years since we've been back. And today is our 6 year dating anniversary. Yay us! ;)

Here are my favorite Etsy finds lately...

Queen Elizabeth Aprons makes the cutest sewing patterns for Disney Princesses! I want to make all of them. I have a slight apron obsession as it is, so these are just too much cuteness!

 Lilly Belle loves "Doc" from Doc McStuffins! I am so excited for her to meet her at our character breakfast we have booked at Hollywood N Vine at Disney's Hollywood Studios!

This adorable shirt is from Adorable Divas & Lovable Lads. This shop has the cutest embroidered Disney t's!

Matt and I both love this shirt as well for Lilly Belle. We could definitely have her wear it outside of our WDW trip & it's adorable how it's so girlie. 

This top is from The Pink Daisy Boutique. You can get long sleeve or short sleeve which is nice, too.

This is an iron-on transfer that is downloadable from Digital Wishes. Matt agreed that I need this ;)  For $5.00 and I can put it on any t-shirt I want...sounds good to me! And because I don't grow a mile a minute like Miss Lilly Belle, I'll definitely get to wear it again. 

We are pretty pumped to decorate our door on the cruise! And since we are going to be there the week before Christmas, we might as well go all out! 

This downloads as well and can be made into a t-shirt (which would also be super cute) or for a door magnet! The shop is called, Two by Tutu Creations. Lots of cute downloadable Disney items! Again, just $5.00!

Matt and I both really love these next two items! This shop has THE cutest door decorations. It was so hard to decide which ones we liked. The shop is called, Hair Majesty Boutique. Love it all!

We want the elf because Christmas elves will forever be special to our family since that is who I played in the Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade in 2008. Love this little guy!

Now this one...how could we not. This is again an iron-on transfer, so I'd love to make one for each of us. So awesome! And...so true! This shop is called Fantasy Printables, and this iron-on costs just $2.98!


I don't really own that much Disney apparel surprisingly, so...that needs to change. This shop has some adorable pocket t's. I love the Minnie ones for our Disney trips, and this anchor tank way cute. I love it for hanging out by the pool...or the ocean! This shop is called P.S. Blessed
             


 Mickey inspired dress! The little bow, sleeves and buttons are perfect. Lilly Belle would look so cute frolocking all around Disney in this! (Yes, frolocking...Like Snow White.)
This shop has such great Disney inspired dresses. Again, hard to choose. Classic Mickey is great for how little she is though. I don't want to choose princesses for her, we'll see who she likes the most when she's bigger. This shop is called, Jessica Inspired Boutique.

Love this! Definitely getting this one :)


I was thinking this would be fun to get for LB. She can have the characters sign it and then bring it with us on all of our Disney vacations. If she is anything like me, she will be on a lifelong mission to get her book...I mean pillowcase, filled with every character! :) Fun!

We bought this for Lilly Belle. It will be her Halloween costume this year, she will wear it for our character breakfast at Hollywood N Vine where she will meet characters from Jake & the Neverland Pirates and she will also wear it for Pirates in the Caribbean night on the ship. $40 well spent if you ask me... ;)

My child has to have this...for obvious reasons. 
I am going to make her a little outfit with this for our day we are spending at Disney's Animal Kingdom.

And now...for a few of my own creations. I've spiced up my Etsy shop a little to get into the Disney spirit even more.





No comments:

Post a Comment