Sunday, October 14, 2012

2nd Annual Fall Feast Family Fun Day!

Yesterday Matt and I hosted our 2nd Annual Fall Feast Family Fun Day!
It was again tons of fun :)
I was pleased with the way things turned out considering I did absolutely no preparation until the night before. Matt was so helpful and cleaned our whole apartment, went out and got groceries/pumpkins and  helped make the chili while I was at dance. I had to work until 1pm and the party started at 2pm.

It was fun having everyone together at our apartment. I love it :)

We had chili, salad with Matt's homemade croutons, cornbread and biscuits for dinner.
I also made pumpkin pie bars & homemade butterfingers for treats.
Matt made the Nuts & Bolts this year & Marie brought a fruit salad.
Yum Yum!

We had fun with the kids. Clare is finally old enough to have fun with Cogsy and he was so good :)
Everyone (minus Megan, the kids and I) had a good time watching football and we all had fun watching and carving pumpkins. 

Good day!
Our apartment felt smaller this year which makes me worried that we won't be able to do it here next year, but I'm sure it will be just fine. 












  

No comments:

Post a Comment