Sunday, October 14, 2012

Studio Update: Office MakeOver!!

We finally got to make-over my office.
Ok wait. I finally have an office. One that I cannot wait to work in starting this week. It is finally something that I am so so proud of. I cannot wait for everyone to be at the studio this week to see it all completed. I have new shelves, a new desk, curtains to divide the space and a beautiful rug (thank you, Ikea). I'm so excited to get organized! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to organize all of my files. It makes me giddy. Is that weird? I want to be confident every single day that my business is running smoothly and is growing like it should be. I'm so happy!

Matt built everything for me. He helped me paint the back wall too. I am so so thankful that he helped me with everything. 

Here are the photos of the update. 
We have not put the velvet curtains up yet as we need to make a trip to Home Depot to find a rod long enough to go from wall to wall in the studio. My goal is to do this tomorrow after my morning classes. 

{Junior Team kids excited about the new rug}

{my amazing husband hard at work}

{all organized now}

{love}


{a dream come true}


I am so excited to go to work tomorrow! :)

-Chelsea-

No comments:

Post a Comment