Monday, October 8, 2012

Sisters Thoughts :)

Growing up, I always wanted a sister. 
Then when I was 12 years old, my parents adopted my little sister, Cylie.
I was the happiest big sister around.
I got to help throw my mom's baby shower for her and took care of her every chance I could.

Two years later, when I was 14, my parents adopted my other little sister, Cirrah. 
At this point I looked at being a big sister in a whole new light.
I took care of them a lot and taught them a lot.

What I didn't know then but am thankful for now is that they were really the ones teaching me.
They taught me not only how to take care of a baby and then a child, but they taught me an extreme amount of patience. Which is now a crucial part of my job teaching mostly 2, 3 & 4 year olds dance. 

Now as an adult and as a wife I feel so lucky to have gotten 2 big sisters with this deal ; )
I really am "The Middle Child" with 2 big brothers, 2 big sisters, 2 little sisters and 2 little brothers. 

My big sisters, Mel and Megan, have taught me so much too! 
Mel has taught me to chill out and just laugh sometimes and Megan has taught me to breath. 

I am so thankful for all of my sisters.
I saw a post today written by one of the bloggers that I love to read. It was about her sisters and now her daughters having sisters. She is giving away the new Tinkerbell movie that Matt and I want really bad, so I was excited to write this post about my sisters.

















Although I don't share the same blood as any of my 4 sisters, that's never seemed to matter much :)

Here's the link to the Tinkerbell Giveaway blog :)
http://thelarsonlingo.blogspot.com/2012/10/sisterhood-secret-of-wings-movie.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chelsea! Just checking in to make sure everything is going ok! How special to have so many sisters.

    ReplyDelete