Sunday, January 27, 2013

Why I Do My Job

Today summed it all up.
I had the perfect reminder today of why I do my job.
My team kids and parents came in to the studio this morning at 10am for Dress Rehearsal. 
I fully expected the following: 1,000,000 questions, missing costumes, upset parents. I was ready for it.

None of that happened. 
What DID happen is that the girls looked great! 
Watching them this morning I remembered how they all were at the beginning of the year and even 2 years ago for some. They're going to rock it at competition next weekend. I'm so proud of them! 

I came home and immediately chose all our competition music for next season. 
(Probably a good thing to get a head start before my bumps too big to dance.) 
I'm going to have all of their routines choreographed for next season by the end of this season so that I can tape myself doing them now and then the girls can start learning them, even when I'm too big to dance. No stress next season. That's my goal. I want to be way ahead of the game so I can have way more time with our baby. So...why not get it all done before babies here?! 

I'm so pumped right now! 
I'm going to go dance now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment