Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wisconsin Day #1

First things first, the weather is beautiful spring weather here!
No rain, just sunshine and a nice breeze. I'm loving this.
It's the same way at home only you never know how long it's going to last or when it will come back.

Yesterday I woke up to "Paper Jams" in my face and then got threatened with some Nerf guns, you know, the normal way to wake up...


{Caleb's in his Halloween costume at 9am showing me all the Nerf guns he could potentially attack me with....great! lol}

I played with Cirrah and Caleb outside. They have a basketball court so I taught them how to play "Around the World"...Cirrah is so good at basketball! She can shoot 3's. No joke. 
WNBA watch out! ; )




Notice the lack of pictures with Cylie...she is too cool for me this trip ;) We're going to have to change that...

My parents house is awesome. It's super old and has all these neat little things about it like a super awesome tree fort in the backyard.
{front}
 {side of the house...they have a white picket fence around the whole acre+ yard}

{garage...to the right is a little building that used to be an outhouse..no joke.}
 {back door}

{I don't think you can see it here, but up there in the trees is the tree fort}

{My dad had to mow the lawn yesterday and I thought the lawn mower was funny}

Last night I had a girls night with my friends, but I'll write that post later :) Now we are about to head to WI Dells to celebrate Easter with my Mom's side of the family. I'm sitting here watching Caleb playing Dance Central lol. 

Have a good day everyone!
-Chelsea-


No comments:

Post a Comment