Thursday, April 11, 2013

22 Weeks


How Far Along?  22 Weeks!

How Big is Baby?  as big as a Papaya (about 10.5 inches)

Total Weight Gain:  Still think around 15-20 lbs. I feel like I hit a plateau with my weight though and have not gained much lately.

Maternity Clothes? Same, always pants and I can mix in regular shirts here and there. Haley just gave me 3 more pair of pants, like 15 bras (thank God because I had just 1 that fit) and like 10 more shirts. I'm set!

Stretch Marks? Nope :) 

Sleep: Awful. (written on April 9th..3:15AM). Awful! (written on April 10th...2:35am)
Ok seriously, I dread night time knowing I'm going to wake up hours later for no reason (written on April 11th...1:15am) 

Best Moment this Week:  I've been spending a good 3-4 hours/day chilling in the glider (Spring Break!) ... sitting in it now actually. Also hanging out with Casie and kids on Monday and Haliam and kids on Tuesday. 

Miss Anything:  Sleeping on my stomach. Being able to comfortably roll from one side to the other in bed. (Ow). 

Movement:  (written on April 5th)-- LB, I would really appreciate it if you stopped kicking me in my side/back. It is the most strange and uncomfortable feeling. Especially when you kick me in my right pelvic area at the same time as my left side/back. How are you that big?! You did not want me to sleep last night, instead you thought we should have a stretching party and kick me in as many new and weird places as possible. I seriously did not know babies could kick you in your side this early. Its a little strange feeling. 

Food Cravings: Still loving Jamba Juice & this week I've been craving a Bud Light Lime. Summer is near...I can feel it. Substituted for Grapefruit Izze's...yum! Bacon Burgers are now always tasty too!

Anything making you queasy or sick: does gagging on my prenatal pills because I can't swallow pills qualify under this question?

Gender: Sweet baby girl.

Symptoms: Exhausted because I don't sleep well, slight heart murmur from time to time due to the extra blood flow and stress/anxiety, and did I mention I'm exhausted? 

Looking Forward to: My parents got us Lilly's crib mattress. I can't wait until it's here! Her room is going to look so much more complete :) I'm also excited that we are going to be hanging all of her art and mobile soon (next few days--next time I get a burst of energy...if that happens).

*Note: I'm sick again. Yuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment