Friday, April 19, 2013

23 Weeks


How Far Along?  23 Weeks

How Big is Baby?  Size of a grapefruit

Total Weight Gain:  I will know this after our next appt. Probably still 15-20 lbs. 

Maternity Clothes? All pants and half/half with shirts.

Stretch Marks? Not yet :)

Sleep: I'm not sleeping well but not as bad as before. This week I could not get comfortable at night.

Best Moment this Week: Last night I went to my first mommy class, "Baby Your Body". It was fun to be in a room with 8 other women all 22-30 weeks pregnant. 6 of us are due with girls :) 

Miss Anything:  Wine. I'm being honest. I really wish I could have a glass of wine. My favorite, "Matthews" red wine. I "like" them on Facebook and saw they just brought out their two new flavors for the year. Mmm I can't wait!

Movement:  We can now see Lilly Belle moving from the outside. We lay in bed two nights ago just cracking up watching her roll all around. So crazy. 

Food Cravings: Nothing really this week. Still loving Jamba Juice but didn't "have" to have it. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Gender: Lillian Belle :)

Symptoms: Hip pain, restless legs at night, hard time sleeping, tired (probably from dance though).

Looking Forward to: We are in Seabrook right now celebrating my 25th birthday : ) So...I'm looking forward to s'mores tomorrow night and bacon cheeseburgers that Matt just made on the grill. MMM mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment