Saturday, September 17, 2011

Keeping Busy.

It's fall and you know what that means...

It's football season, baby! Which means I have basically lost my husband (after I just got him) and my Saturdays for the next few months will look a lot like today. Here's how it played out...

I taught 3 dance classes this morning while Matt hung out with his dad doing electronic stuff and of course...watching football. When we got home, the tv came on and Matt got comfortable. 

I am quite productive during football days.

I made this game using wooden pogs and Disney scrapbook paper, for the little girl I nanny for. Her birthday is on Monday and she loves playing games. We played Memory the other day and it gave me this idea...that and I saw something similar on Pinterest. It turned out pretty cute and I posted it to my Etsy as well. I want to make a set for my niece, Clare, for Christmas as well.  



I'm excited with how it turned out. I also did a little baking tonight...actually a lot of baking. I made Salted Caramel Popcorn Cupcakes. The actual cupcakes were infused with buttered popcorn and I then made homemade caramel and buttercream. I wasn't a fan of them (I don't like popcorn), but I made them with Matt in mind. He said he like them...he may have been lying. We'll see if they stay on the table or not to find out.


We've been married for 15 days now. Life is good.

-Chelsea


No comments:

Post a Comment