Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Our Wedding Guestbook

I am so excited, I finally hung our guestbook boards from our wedding in our room. I love reading the advice and love notes from everyone. I'm sad that a lot of people didn't fill one out so we're missing a lot of family in our "guestbook", but that's what pictures are for right? Here is the finished product and some close ups of a bunch...




A cute little note from my dance girls.










I love that we'll always have these little notes and I like having them in our room to see every morning. Our photographer is sending us a sneak peak soon...I can't wait! Today has been a fabulous day so far. This morning I don't think my 2-3 year olds could have been any cuter and then the weather has been beautiful today. Such good clean fall air! I just choreographed an adorable routine to "A Bushel and a Peck" for my 4-6 year olds (brought back good high school musical memories). I made Matt watch me do it lol. He wasn't amused. Oh well, he was good at pretending to be. Now to choreograph my boys hip hop routine...quite the jump from what I just did. Have a happy fall day everyone!!



1 comment:

  1. Where's my note that I wrote at 2 a.m. in ur appartment in a state of drunk melancholy?!:P

    ReplyDelete