Friday, June 22, 2012

2 Down, 9 to Go.

Summer camps = the death of me.
For real...what was I thinking. 
Oh hey, lets do 11 summer camps and then open a studio and then have practice for 3 hours, 3 nights/week. Uh....................can we say dumb?!

I had two this week. 
Hip Hop Hooray Camp for 4-6 Year Olds 9am-noon and then Pirates and Princess Dance Camp for 4-6 Year Olds 1pm-4pm. They were super fun camps with some crazy cute kids, but I am definitely glad we knocked two off the list. Now just 9 more to go. 

Next up, Shake it Up Dance Camp! You know, like the show on Disney Channel. 
This is my favorite camp. We did two last summer and are doing two this summer. Hip Hop all day long with somewhat older kids (5-8 yr olds). 

Yesterday and today were Matt's first days having Avery alone and I sat at camp today thinking how awesome it is to have a husband that is amazing with babies. Seriously. How cool is that?! He starts school again on Monday. Then summer will officially fly by. 73 more days until our First Anniversary and then just one more after we leave for our cruise. 

This weekend is going to be so much fun too! Tonight we're going to see Brave (been waiting for-ever!). Tomorrow I'm taking my Mini Team to the zoo in Seattle. Sunday my sister-in-law, Megan, is coming here and we're going to go have a girls day for my birthday :) I miss her so I'm so excited! 
I liked having so many fun things to look forward to for the weekend because it made this crazy week a lot easier. I feel like it was just Sunday night and we were playing Mexican Train with Matt's family while I chowed down on a tuna sandwich. I like that the summer will fly by because I love fall, but I really want to soak this summer up too :) 

Have a good weekend, everyone!!
-Chelsea-

No comments:

Post a Comment