Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Just Dance..." No, Literally.

It is no new news to know that I have been turning into a workaholic. 
Is it really only Tuesday? I kept thinking it was Wednesday all day and didn't realize I was wrong until around 2pm. Yikes. Matt and I did a camp today, "Shake it Up Dance Camp" for 5-8 year olds. Matt is such a good camp counselor and helped me so much. He obviously didn't dance, but he was awesome playing with the kids and helping me keep them in line. We also rocked arts and crafts time today helping the kids paint and glitter popsicle stick picture frames. I was a little worried that because he couldn't help me with the dance part that I'd be struggling, but he was awesome. It was fun having him there. He'll do camp with me every Tuesday and Wednesday until the end of the summer. It saves us over $1,000 the next two months. Yay :)

On Saturday I took my Mini Xtreme Team kids to the zoo. (In the pouring rain). After I scrubbed the studio floors for almost 5 hours. 

Sunday I did my best to not work. I went to Starbucks and got a pedicure with my sister-in-law, Megan. When I got home I had to work. I was glad to have the morning and afternoon to chill though. 

Here are some pictures from the last week...
Pirates and Princess Dance Camp (Ha, I told them to make pirate faces)

Some of my team kids at the zoo. We bought them ponchos :)

Cinderella :)

The kids did awesome chalk art at camp today. I loved the sidewalk. I don't want it to rain and get ruined... :(

Our Shake it Up campers made a hop scotch to 100 today. 

Thanks :)

We just have to get through 3 more days of camp this week and then we have a super fun weekend :)

-Chelsea-

No comments:

Post a Comment