Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Highlights from our First Year of Marriage!

Here are all of my favorite memories from our first year of marriage...it was quite an incredible year!

Our honeymoon in Sunriver, OR was amazing. We can't wait to go back. That was the most relaxing week we've ever had. 
You can read the posts about our honeymoon here, here & here.



In October we hosted our First Annual Fall Feast Family Fun Day. I'm already planning for this year's party! I'm going to be sending out the invites soon so that everyone can plan ahead :)


(I miss my long hair...I can't wait until it's long like this again)

We cut down our first Christmas Tree! .... I cut down our first Christmas Tree ; ) Matt's going to do it this year and I'm going to cheer him on while sipping some hot cocoa ; )


We went with Matt's family to see "Cinderella" in the city :)


We survived "Snowmageddon". We spent days in our apartment. Luckily we were one of the few families with electricity. Cogsy loves the snow!

Matt surprised me on Valentine's Day with flowers, dinner and chocolates! Mmm!

We spent an amazing weekend in Vancouver, B.C.! 


We spent LOTS of time with our little dancers :)

Matt took me to Forks for my 24th birthday on our way to Seabrook, WA!

We found a new favorite getaway location in Seabrook!



We went hiking :)

And we opened a dance studio!

It's been a fun and exciting year together. I can't believe it's already been a whole year. We also get to celebrate our 4th Anniversary while we're on the cruise. 
I'm so in love with Matt. He's my best friend in the whole world and can't wait for our next year spent together :) I feel so lucky that I get to be married to my best friend. I wonder what our highlights will be this year........

-Chelsea- 














No comments:

Post a Comment