Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Another Getaway!

Yay! My birthday is next month and Matt and I just booked a getaway to Seabrook, WA!
We have been wanting to go for a long time now and to me it seems like the perfect birthday weekend.
Our adorable little cottage comes with 2 cruisers for us to ride all around and ride to the beach and it even has kites for us to use (we're going to bring our own though, Matt says)! Matt's pumped because there is wi-fi and a blu ray player :) It's so stinkin' cute and Cogsy Wogsy gets to join us! He's excited too. 

We're going Thursday the 19th (my birthday) through Sunday the 22nd. I'll be TWENTY FOUR!
4 days of walks on the beach, bbq-ing, kite flying, bike riding, game playing, book reading and movie watching! Yay! So freakin' excited!!!!

Here are the pictures of our adorable little beach cottage :)



Oh so beachy :)
I love that we're finally in a place to go on all these great little getaways. Next I want to save for San Francisco! I told Matt we could go to San Francisco for my birthday but he wants to wait so we save and buy our car first...what a smart and patient guy :) I'm super thrilled about Seabrook though!! 

And the week before, April 9-12, I'll be in WI visiting my family while my siblings and I are on Spring Break. What fun! 

Well, I'm off to go teach some little ones how to dance :) 
I'm still sick so I have a sub for my last two classes today, thank God! 
I just get to teach 2 and then come home and cuddle with my even more sick hubby. 

Checking lots of things off of that list...but, the more I check off, the more I want to do and the more I want to keep waiting :) I'm having so much fun with Matt. I like it this way, just the two of us (three of us, sorry Cogsy)...at least for the time being :)

Hope everyone's having a great day!


2 comments:

  1. you are soo fun!! i'd love a get-away! Also, LOVED the dance post, just didn't comment on it! :)

    ReplyDelete