Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Caitlin & Quenton!

Today is our niece and nephew's First Birthday!
My Sister-in-Law, Megan, did an incredible job putting together their "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" birthday party. She stayed up until 6:30am making sure it was perfect...and it was :) All of the little details were so great matching the book. The cakes she made were amazing! Caitlin & Quenton (and Clare) all had a great day and I'm sure they will appreciate it when they are older and look back at the pictures of what she did.

I can't believe these two stinkers are already one! It's so much fun being an Auntie. I got to play with them all day and loved every second of it :) We haven't seen them since Christmas so we really missed them. 2 weekends from now we'll have Clare's 3rd Birthday to attend and I already can't wait to see how Megan does that one! :) "Snow White" theme...it's going to be so cute!

Here are lots of pictures from the day. Man am I loving my new phone!


The Birthday Girl!

Pictures of Caitlin from each month of her first year.

The amazing cakes!

The caterpillar himself :)

Clare and one of her friends :)

Clare was very excited all day!

Chris & Megan with their birthday kids :)


The Birthday Boy! (I love this picture)


Quenton's pictures



Megan had all the food out from the book...so cute!



Caitlin and the Lanese men, minus Quenton :)

We had such a nice day. It was great to see them and spend time with the family. We missed Mel & Clint so hopefully we'll see them soon too :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh they got so big since the wedding! how cute!! you take the coolest random pictures lol

    ReplyDelete