Monday, December 19, 2011

Announcement!

I just got a phone call from a second preschool that I have been in touch with...

Emerald City Dance is now not only partnering with the Issaquah Community Center and Sammamish Children's School but with Bright Horizons at Sunset in Bellevue as well! Both of these schools came to me by referrals from my current families. I haven't even thought of going out to more places yet...whoa!

What a great way to start the new year! Matt and I are so very excited.
I feel so so blessed how in the past year things have just fallen into place. 

I can't wait for January to meet all these new kiddos! 
I really really love my job. Last night I stayed up until 2am "working"...picking out recital costumes. I mean, how fun is that?!! Matt kept telling me to go to bed but I was having too much fun. Today I woke up at 9 (WHOA) because I wanted to "work". Love!

"If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life"

That is so very true. : )

EEEEeeeee I'm so excited!!

K....I'm done now lol.
Have a great day everyone!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Best gift we could have gotten right now.

xoxo,

3 comments: