Thursday, October 27, 2011

{Caution! Mushy Lovie-Dovie Post}

Matt and I were watching The Office tonight and we were holding hands : ) 
{We obviously hold hands a lot, but never when we're just chillin' watching tv}
It was like dating all over again and I got butterflies.
Fun!

Felt like this again...
One of our first dates. September 2008. We were in the backseat with Kyle and Daniel driving :) 

 Epcot, September 2008 -- After we got home Matt told me he loved me for the first time.

Our all time {still} favorite date spot, Beaches N Cream @ Disney's Boardwalk
October 2008

Sometimes I wish we could date all over again : ) It was so much fun getting to spend our dating time being at DisneyWorld. Now just crossing my fingers that Matt keeps his promise of us moving back one day {like one day as in retirement lol}. 

I can't wait for the next time to get butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment