Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Monday!

I think that from now on every Monday morning I'm going to blog about something happy. Monday mornings should be happy, I have a lot to be thankful for in my work week. In just 2 hours I'll be teaching a bunch of cuties how to dance (2-3 year olds), it's the best. I have to remember that when I wake up. I'm lucky my job is so much fun!

Okay, I had a bad day yesterday and Matt and I made a deal that today I would wake up, punch through whatever was making me feel yucky {we call this feeling I get sometimes "the yuck", it had me all day yesterday}, make a cup of coffee and read my blogs before getting ready for work. So, this morning, the alarm went off. First thought, fml. Second thought, my life rocks and I have to get up now. I did it! {I'm not a morning person} I made my pot of coffee, and then.....checked my blogs. Guess what!?!

I won my first Blog Giveaway! A set of 3 Vera Bradley items!! I never win anything. Best way to wake up on a Monday morning to find out I have 3 Vera items coming my way. For those who know me personally, everyone knows I am obsessed with Vera. Matt thinks I'm nuts that I like that name for our kids one day lol. Anyways,  thank you so so much, Melissa Rose! You made my day : )

{this is the photo from Melissa Rose's blog}
I have the Vera reading glasses in this pattern...I don't need reading glasses but they were too cute lol.

 Here is a link to her blog, she is doing another giveaway this Friday : ) http://mellissa-rose.blogspot.com/ 

Happy Monday, everyone! Count your blessings today and punch through anything that tries to get in your way, that's what we're going to be doing today. So far, it's working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment