Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feels Like Home When...

I went to Starbucks this morning before my 10am 2-3 year old class. It came to be my turn, I stepped up the register and what did I hear but, "Good morning, your usual Grande Chai today?"!!! Um..YES! and then she said "Chelsea, right?" I know it is so silly to be excited about, but I have been waiting for this day lol. Growing up I used to love going to our local ice cream place {Mickey's} because Mickey used to know what I wanted before I even asked. Now, it really feels like home here. The baristas at our usual Starbucks know my drink order. 
{this is also a reality check that I go to Starbucks way too often}
It felt awesome and I totally felt like, 'this really is home.'

After teaching my adorable little ones this morning and handing out their petticoats for their recital {adorable}, I headed over to Target to return some hip hop costumes I didn't need. 
And of course...I ran into a dance mom from my Saturday Combo class.  : )

Matt and I can't go anywhere without running into dance families. I love it! {Matt's not a big fan lol}

Last weekend at Fred Meyer we ran into 4 families : ) 

I love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment