Thursday, May 17, 2012

Booked!

Operation Disneyland Step #1 complete!
We booked our 2nd half of our trip's hotel.
My team kids are dancing in the Holiday Parade at Disneyland November 2-4th for the ABC-TV taping. Matt and I will be there October 30-November 5th. 
Because we're going with the team, we get super discounts on hotels.
We just booked our team portion of our trip to stay at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa! 
Matt used to work there and I've been inside, but I've never stayed there. : )
I'm. So. Excited!
November 2-5th we'll get to stay there!
October 30-2nd we're staying at Disneyland Hotel because the Grand was sold out those dates.

Yay!!!!!
Next step...book Disneyland Hotel :)



February 2011 (we didn't stay here, but took pictures because Matt used to work there)






We. Can't. WAIT!!!
Matt's parents are there right now with Matt's brother and sister-in-law and their 3 kids. I won't lie...we're a teensy weeny bit jealous ; ) I hate waiting for Disney trips.
I can't wait to see the new Little Mermaid ride (most excited for...all time favorite movie), Cars Land & the new Star Tours :) FUN!

-Chelsea-

No comments:

Post a Comment