Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wahoo!!! Dreams Do Come True!!

I just got the call.
He is drafting the sub-lease!...now we just need 2 other signatures other than mine.

I'm freaking out excited!!
I'm also being a bit cautious because one of the signatures we need is from the landlord and I've never spoken with him. I hope he's nice :)

2 of 3 signatures are from me and the woman sub-leasing it to us. Those are guaranteed :) 

I'm going to go ahead and say we got it. 
That sounds promising right?
Drafting up our sub-lease?
WAY more promising than what I heard yesterday...

I called because I couldn't wait any longer and he told me, "This is something that will take a few weeks."
I am THE least patient person in the world. He also said, "I don't see why you won't get it."

I felt a little better from him saying that, but still worried.
Now today, I feel 95% hopeful that it's ours!
95% that I own a real STUDIO!! Holy Cow!! 

I have drawn pretend blue prints for this thing since I was 8! I wish we still had them :) 

2,200 square feet of open space to dance! Plus 3,500 square feet of an outdoor play area covered by an awesome gazebo. Eeeeee!!

I'll keep you all updated, but I'm going to be optimistic and hope that the landlord just signs it. Why wouldn't he? We're just sub-leasing for the next three years. After that, we will take over! Yay!! I can't wait to show you all pictures :)

Today is also my little sister's 12th birthday! She's getting so big :)

Have a great day everyone!
-Chelsea- 

No comments:

Post a Comment