Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Bucket List

I want this summer to be fun, fun, fun! 
As far as work goes, fun is a given with 11 summer dance camps and the studio opening...add So You Think You Can Dance to that...love.

I have a lot of things I want to do with Matt this summer too. I thought it would be fun to make... 

Our Summer Bucket List
*See "Brave"
*Go horseback riding
*take an archery lesson to feel awesome like Merida and Katniss :)
*have a campfire on the beach at Alki and make s'mores
*climb/hike Mt. Si
*have friends over for a cook-out BBQ
*go to an outdoor movie or 3 at Marymoor Park 
*Go to Wild Waves
*Pick our own strawberries and raspberries
*Seattle Underground Tour
*Drive to Seabrook for the day just to hang at the beach
*spend a day in Portland with a stop at VooDoo Doughnuts and pig out on maple bacon bars!
*take a walk around Greenlake because we haven't been in over a year :(
*Visit Mt. Rainier again
*be brave and go kayaking
*Get a new car!

Let's see how many of those we can check off!

I love summer in WA :) Summer and Fall are my favorite times here.

No comments:

Post a Comment