Wednesday, February 6, 2013

12 Weeks (posted 6 days late)

Sorry, no pictures. I was so so busy with competition. I am still posting this (6 days late). I'll post 13 weeks tomorrow!

{Written January 31, 2012}
How Far Along? 12 weeks 

How Big is Baby?  According to all my books and apps, the size of a prune. After our appointment on Tuesday I believe they may be a bit smaller still. 

Total Weight Gain: I gained 4 lbs. from our 8 week - 12 week appointment. Pretty good!

Maternity Clothes? About half the time. Whenever I'm not in dance clothes, I'm in maternity pants for sure. I wear maternity shirts sometimes just because I have them and cute ones. If I didn't have any, I wouldn't need to wear maternity shirts yet, for sure jeans though. My size 2 pants definitely don't fit anymore :( 

Stretch Marks? Nope :)

Sleep: On and off. Some nights I'll crash and sleep through the whole night. Sometimes complete opposite happens and I get really frustrated. I also have really bad nightmares. 

Best Moment this Week: Seeing our Little Bean moving all around during our 12 week ultrasound! 

Miss Anything: Nothing that I miss enough to say I miss it. 

Movement: Not that I can feel, but baby is definitely jammin' in there! 

Food Cravings: Still look forward to my tuna sandwiches. This week I also wanted corn dogs (like Disney World Casey's Corner...mmmm). Matt made me some for dinner the other night. Yummy!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Smells. Matt put too much cologne on before our ultrasound and I ran to the bathroom gagging and thought I was going to lose my breakfast while I gagged over the toilet. TMI, sorry. (He won't be doing that again...he's assured me lol he felt bad). 

Gender: After our appointment we're both feeling definitely boy. I have no doubt in my mind that this baby is a boy. Matt said he's 60/40 that it's a boy. I'm always wrong about these things though...

Symptoms:  Less than I have been having. Smells. My food aversions are better and I'm so thankful for that. Other than a stronger sense of smell I really am symptomless.  

Looking Forward to:  Is it too soon to look forward to meeting our little bean?? After seeing our sweet baby in our ultrasound I just want to hold and kiss him/her and smell their perfect baby smell. Being able to see baby's sweet little fingers and little arms and legs made me so so happy! I'm in love :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment