Thursday, February 7, 2013

13 weeks!

WELCOME 2nd TRIMESTER...



How Far Along? 13 weeks! Hello 2nd Trimester! 

How Big is Baby?  A sweet little peach!  

Total Weight Gain: Our scales battery died...probably a good thing.

Maternity Clothes? Still don't need them for shirts but definitely all the time for pants. 

Stretch Marks? I'm not letting that happen just yet...

Sleep: Crazy real dreams. Crappy sleep, mostly due to our crappy Ikea bed/mattress/pillows. Ick. 

Best Moment this Week: Noticing my bump a lot more. We just went out and bought our glider. We're also re-decorating/arranging our living room and it feels more homey every day.

Miss Anything: Not really this week. Although, a glass of wine would be nice!!

Movement: Not yet, but could be anytime now.  

Food Cravings: Still tuna...

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing in particular this week. 

Gender: No idea right now. Kind of hoping we get to find out at our 16 week appt.

Symptoms:  Extremely moody. So watch out...the claws come out unexpectedly, even for me. 

Looking Forward to: Feeling this little baby move...! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You have a baby in that belly!! You look so adorable! I can not even believe you are 13 weeks already.

    If you buy something from that etsy shop, I would love to see it on your blog! I love all things baby. I want to see your glider too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did end up buying some closet dividers!! :) I'll post about them when they come in. I bought a DIY mobile a few weeks ago so I'll probably post about them together. I'm going to wait for the glider until it arrives because we ordered it in a color they didn't have in store...so cozy though! It takes 12 weeks though. Babies R Us Rosie Glider.

      Delete
    2. I just looked that glider up. I love it! I haven't tested out any gliders yet. I can't wait to register and sit in all of them. I want one that looks like yours tho. Good to know it takes 12 weeks to get in! I better figure it out soon.

      Delete
    3. It's so cozy and the back is really tall so even Matt's head can rest and still have room above so our heads don't flop back. It won't get here until May though. I wish I had it to chill in now!! :) Some places we looked said the chairs take 5 months to come in...eep!

      Delete