Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Beautiful Morning

We woke up around 8:30 this morning to some beautiful sunshine! After yummy bowls of cereal, we decided to go for a walk out on the trails by our house. We went out on this walk yesterday, too and it's just been so so nice to get out of the house and on the trail together. Cogsy was loving every second of it, too. I even got out on our patio and spent some time reading today. I just love today. I can't wait for days like this with our baby...as a family! 

Looking at these pictures Matt and I keep talking about how it felt like we were in Sunriver today. It was just so so beautiful, I hope we get a lot more sunny days like this soon. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Alexis your newest follower :) your blog is adorable! I am excited to follow along! & Congrats on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete