Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fun Hubby Wifey Quiz


I saw this on a blog tonight and thought it looked like fun. I typed what Matt said word for word.

1. How long have you been married?
C: Almost a year and a half.
M: Uhh..year and a half. 

2. Where was your first date?
C: Mini golf at Winter Summerland (WDW) followed by Ghirardelli and then "Top Gun" at my house. 
M: It was Winter Summerland and Ghiradelli.

3. Where was your first kiss?
C: At my house on the couch. 
M: At Elliot's House.                  

**He got it right, I lived with Elliot**

4. Who first said, "I love you"?
C: Me. 
M: I did. 

5. What were your wedding colors?
C: Yellow, Pink & White.
M: Yellow.

6. What is her most commonly used phrase?
C: "I love you."
M: .............{lots of thinking}...............{about a minute now}..........I don't know, you do like.....I don't know. {Making a face like he's scared now}...Um..."Stop it, you're not funny!" ..then I asked him if that was his answer and he said, "yeah."

7. Who is her celebrity crush?
C: Rob Dyrdek. 
M: F*** {like it's a hard ?}.... Ummmm ... Ryan Gosling. {Then I reminded him of Rob and his response was another "F***! as he remembered.} lol.  

8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
C: Iced Tea and a Coco-Cola.
M: I don't like this game. It depends on what restaurant. Like what to do you mean drinks. Like Starbucks? We never drink with each other. {Me: just a restaurant}. Like what would we order? You'd order an Iced Tea, and I'd order a Coke. 

9. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
C: Homemade Orange Chicken & Rice. 
M: *chuckles*...Um, the orange chicken. 

10. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
C: Eek. I've made quite a few...he cooks in our house. 
M: The cauliflower...wait I made that... Obviously you're blogging about this, do you want it to be funny? OH! Wait! Stuffed shells...stuffed SHells!!! Just anything stuffed.  

11. What is the most-played song on her iPod?
C: Anything Jason Mraz or "Shake Your Sillies Out" if we're being technical. 
M: The song by Jason Mraz. That voicemail song.  

12. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
C: Not rinsing dishes before loading the dishwasher.  
M: Is this going on the blog? Oh c'mon! Stop typing. I'm not answering. {Then I told him what I wrote and he said, oh yeah...that's pretty good.}

13. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
C: Checks Facebook. 
M: Wash your face. 

14. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
C: That I'm driven. 
M: How driven you are. 

15. What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
C: Grande Chai Tea Latte 
M: Chai. 

16. What's her blog's name?
C: Feels Like Home.
M: Feels Like Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment