Thursday, February 21, 2013

15 weeks


How Far Along? 15 weeks! Holy cow! That just seems really far. I love it.

How Big is Baby?  An orange

Total Weight Gain: 14 lbs. and I'm noticing you can already see it in my face, yikes.

Maternity Clothes? Shirts are still okay with long tanks under. Stretchy and maternity pants are a must. I'm already annoyed of maternity pants. Uh oh...

Stretch Marks? Nope, not yet.

Sleep: Horrible! I am on an every other night pattern of up and wide awake at 3am unable to fall back asleep and then the next night I am zonked out. It's annoying. 2 nights ago I just could not get comfortable. Matt wouldn't budge and Cogsy was sleeping all curled up to me. I was smashed in between them. I got SO mad finally and put Cogsy to bed. (12:45am). Then 4am...who's up wide awake with a fully revamped business plan, lol...this mama! Matt got up at 6:30 realizing I was gone and had me go back to sleep. Then I slept until 10:30am. It's just a little annoying.  

Best Moment this Week: Painting the nursery and started working on our baby's nursery rug! The room is looking amazing. I can't wait to share it. I am saving it for a bigger reveal. 

Miss Anything: Not having a runny nose and a cough. With my immune system being so low, and teaching preschoolers everyday...makes one sick mama. The second one cold goes away, I have a good week in between before getting a new one. Ick. 

Movement: I keep trying to stay real still at night hoping I will feel something, but still nothing. Matt fell asleep with his hand on my tummy and I couldn't help but think he was hoping for the same thing :) 

Food Cravings: Sour now (Sweet Tart Jelly Beans are delicious and so is Pink Lemonade). Still love tuna, but bring on the sweets! 

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not anymore thank goodness. I got so lucky with not getting sick...well, yet. 

Gender: Wondering if we will find out on Tuesday at our appointment. 

Symptoms:  My cold and horrible sleep (which are probably ruining each other). Other than that I sometimes forget I'm pregnant. I mean, not forget, but I just feel so normal....until it's time to get dressed. ; )

Looking Forward to: Getting excited for our 16 week appointment in just 6 days! I can't believe how fast this is going. That makes me a little sad.

*Fun note about Matt. He's way into this! He thinks about everything that I would have never thought of. I love that about him. Yesterday his big thing was to research was stroller locks. I never knew they made those and would have never thought of that. We will be taking Baby Lanese to Disneyland when they are 2 months old (I'm going for work so baby's trip will be earlier than expected...but so awesome.) and he wants to make sure no one takes our good stroller. He has tons of opinions about everything baby related. It's hard sometimes because I'll make a decision that I thought he could care less about (just little things like small detail stuff) and he actually does indeed care and then I have to change my whole idea. It's a really good thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment