Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 Weeks!



Looks the same as last week, just my butt got bigger lol.

How Far Along? 14 weeks

How Big is Baby?  A little lemon

Total Weight Gain: Our scale works again, I'm at 12 lbs. total weight gain. Yikes. 

Maternity Clothes? Shirts are okay with long tanks under. Stretchy and maternity pants are a must.

Stretch Marks? Not yet...

Sleep: Crazy vivid dreams! 

Best Moment this Week: Matt and I just created our registry and I bought my Vera Bradley diaper bag! Fun!

Miss Anything: Leaping :( Dancing is getting hard and that's been kind of hard for me this week. Dance is my release and I get so winded already. It will be worth it all the second I get to hold my baby!

Movement: I'm getting so anxious for this. 

Food Cravings: Haven't had much time to think about tuna, so no cravings currently.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing in particular this week. 

Gender: Still hoping we find out at our 16 week appt.!

Symptoms:  None :)

Looking Forward to: Feeling this little baby move...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment