Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cute Stuff on a Wednesday.

Here are some funny things that my dance kids have said to me the past few days...they crack me up.
I should start writing them down more.

One of my 7 year olds enters Hip Hop last night with some very interesting blue eyeshadow...or maybe it was a strip of sparkles she placed on her eyes...not quite sure lol.
Me: "Wow E, that's some very beautiful sparkly blue eye shadow you have on..."
E: "Thanks! I got it on Amazon for 40 Bucks!"
(I told her mom after class that I thought was funny that she said 40 bucks and her mom all serious said, no really...it was.) Um...ok....really?! lol.

My face is breaking out again and the other day I didn't wear make-up to practice...this is from the mouth of a 10 year old on my team...
E: "Oh Miss Chelsea, are you okay?!"
Me: "Yeah, why?"
E: "I think you have a rash on your face!"
Me: "What?!"...I go run to the mirror and then start laughing...."Um, E...those are called pimples and I can't wait until you have them one day!"

One of my 2 year olds this morning.
E: "Miss Telsea, you have owie?" (pointing at the mole on my neck)
Me: "No E, that's called a mole."
E: (giggling) "I have a mole on my butt!"

Funny that all these stories came from kids whose names start with E.
3 more classes tonight including my Boys Hip Hop class...maybe I'll have more for you tomorrow :)




3 comments:

  1. I love these...being a teacher I have similar stories! Gotta love kids and their honesty. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Jaxson always calls my moles owies too. Oh, and $40.00!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Forty dollar eye shadow?? I don't buy it if it's over ten. :)
    Mole on my butt... hilarious. Kids are ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete