Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pinterest Friday!

I now have an absolute all-time favorite pin. This is a hard one to beat. I have said in the past that if we ever have a daughter I hope she doesn't want to dance because I fear I'd be too hard on her. Now that having a baby is something that is feeling closer and closer (no, not that close...just clos-er) to being something real, my dreams of having a little girl have changed some. I see all these little ones dancing in their little ballet shoes and tutus and how they spin around so happy and carefree...I can't wait for that to be our child. Actually, girl or boy. (Matt agrees that if we had a boy who wanted to be in ballet it would totally 100% be allowed, of course.) 

This idea is so beautiful to me. It would be our shared most precious piece of art 
(my future daughter and I). The only change I would hope for is that my daughter's shoes would have a lot more holes in them. The more holes, the more dancing. I love getting holes in my dance shoes.

I really want a swim suit like this for our Sunriver trip this year. I do realize I am thin, but I think I would feel better in a one piece. This is one I would feel super cute in and I could wear it down to the pool with some jean shorts and Toms (on our bikes of course).   

One month until The Hunger Games!! Eeeee!! 


These look so so yummy. I'm a sucker for s'mores! Do you remember those little s'more packs..they were like the cheese and crackers packs. I used to eat those all the time when I was little.


Future Lanese halloween costumes :) If we had four I would add a chimney sweep too.


Breakfast this weekend. Yum.


Ooo with these too!


This week has been a whirlwind. I can't believe it's already Friday. Vancouver led straight into camp. I'm always a zombie after camp. Yesterday, Matt came with to camp for the day and played Camp Counselor because I was short staffed and he now fully understands why I am so so tired. Dancing for 6 hours a day is hard enough...then add being in charge of 30 kids and instructors...woooo. I love doing camp. It's a good thing because this summer I'm doing 10. Last summer we did 5. Grow, grow, grow. It's going to make the summer go way too fast. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend, we're relaxing and getting organized this weekend :)



2 comments:

  1. I am in love with the ballet slippers! It is going to take a while to build up Claire's collection, though! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ballet slippers! :) Your daughter will want to dance because she sees her mamma doing it!

    ReplyDelete