Sunday, February 26, 2012

Our Lovely Weekend

We had a very fun and relaxing weekend. One of those weekends where I feel like we did so much but am asking myself, "what did we all do?"

Friday:
*I finished up camp and Matt came to watch their little performance. It was a pretty good camp. Full; 30 kids. 
*On Friday night we watched "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" (you can guessed who picked that one) and brainstormed a lot for our new Emerald City Dance plans...we've got something amazing up our sleeves. When it happens...dreams are going to come true.

Saturday:
*I met two of my friends, Casie & Jessica, at Starbucks in Redmond Town Center for our first Book Club. I had so much fun talking with them. We met at 1:30 and before we knew it, it was 4:00!
*Then...we went and got my iPhone!! I now am the proud owner of a beautiful white iPhone 4S with an awesome lime green bumper. 
*We also finally got me a new Vera wallet. I've had the same one for 3 years and it started ripping :( I love my new one though. I also love how at Vera you get cute little tissue paper in your bag and your receipt goes in an envelope.


*We ended our night watching "Water for Elephants"...love.

Sunday:
*Chilled in bed all morning and played with my new phone :)
*Katie came over this morning and we made a bunch of tutus! I love spending time with her :)

*UDA/UCA (Universal Dance Association) College Nationals was on ESPN2 this morning...that's like watching the Super Bowl to me.

Cogsy was sitting in my lap and I got excited, started screaming (like Matt would watching Cal), and he scratched me...bad. My mouth was open because I was saying "OH!!!" and he got scared and scratched me with both paws at my face grabbing my bottom lip and scratching down my face....I was bawling. I was so scared and in so much pain. I had some awesome red marks for a while. I was mad at him for a while until I realized that he was scared because I screamed. .... still, ow!

*This afternoon we headed out to Office Depot for some of our supplies we needed for our "big idea". 

Now...we're watching the Academy Awards and eating a yummy Trader Joe's dinner. 

Tomorrow I am interviewing another instructor :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness look at that cute pug face :D

    ReplyDelete