Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Tuesday! (I Mean, Valentine's Day)

I have and will only see my husband for a total of 20 minutes today...(stinks). 

This morning I woke up and as I was leaving to teach at 9:30am Matt woke up...
When I got home, I took Matt to his parents so he could use their car to go to his interview 
(yay! he's there now).
When he gets home...I'll be at work teaching...
When I get home, he has to immediately (like meet me outside) take the car and go to school...
until 10pm.
Ha. Kind of a silly Valentine's Day for us.

I'm so happy that Matt is my husband. That's the best Valentine's Day present.
Knowing that I get him for a gajillion (yes, gajillion) more of these is all I need. 
(And...I may go buy myself some chocolate today because that's always good too lol).

This is our 4th Valentine's Day together. I can't believe how fast that went. 
Here are our Valentine's of the past.... 

{Valentine's Day 2009 -- We came here to visit Matt's family and then decided to move here. We had been dating for just over 5 months.}

{Valentine's Day 2010 -- we went to a grown-up arcade that we always go to in Bellevue}
ha...nice.

{Valentine's Day 2011 -- Disneyland! First ones in the park...played all day...Matt took me to eat at the Blue Bayou and bought me diamond Mickey earrings...he set the bar way too high on this one lol}



{Valentine's Day Part 1 2012 -- Sushi Date}

Valentine's Day 2012 Part 2
...coming soon...we have an amazing weekend planned and I can't wait to share it with you :) 

Looks like every other year we go on a trip for Valentine's Day...ha, that's funny because that is when we have our Disney World trip tentatively planned for next year.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Valentine's Day today. 
Tomorrow I'll post the gift I made for Matt. I actually gave it to him on Sunday because I couldn't wait. 
The pictures are on his phone...which is with him...so...tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment