Friday, February 10, 2012

Pinterest Friday!

I can't believe that I have stuck to this and that I do Pinterest Friday every Friday. 
This week is a good mix of stuff, my brain must have been all over the place. Better than being stuck on things like usual (we're starting to really think I have ADHD, and that's okay). 

These new TOMS ballet flats are so freakin' cute. I can't wait until we get closer to Spring. I would like a  couple different pairs for this spring/summer.



We're going to be having this for dinner on Sunday. I love Chicken Parmesan! I love all Italian food actually. My fav-or-ite.


I absolutely love this and will definitely be doing this (when that time comes....man I'm getting antsy about it). Oh wait, I've been antsy about it since I was like 10. I just think this is an awesome way to document. I don't think I'd be able to take a calm photo with a pregnancy test though until a few days later. In our first pregnancy test photos I will surely look like a crying happy spazzoid. She did this at 4 weeks pregnant, 39 weeks pregnant, and then with baby at 4 weeks old. Great website too (IMO). 


I found tons of adorable tunics on Victoriassecret.com and am thinking about buying a bunch to wear to dance. I'm getting bored with my yoga pants and tank tops and feel way better in leggings. I would wear them everyday if I could.


I love this for children's books. Or for next to our bed for my books (oh wait...I have a Kindle now..boo). I love that I could face the books out so that our kids would be able to see the covers and know which book they want to pick for story time. We'll be doing lots of story time...it's my favorite. 



I love this using our crock pot. Now that I'm teaching so much and Matt's in school two nights/week we've been having a hard time finding time to make dinner. This would be so helpful. Just pre-make them, freeze them, thaw them, put them in the pot & eat. Awesome!



And last, but definitely not least...this amazing clock! Matt's cousin Alli tagged me in her pin for this one. It's like a real Cogsworth clock! If Matt and I ever have an extra $8,100.00 lying around you can guarantee I'll be buying this. Hehe...so so awesome. I really wish it wasn't so much, it's so fun!



Well, there you have it. My favorite pins from this week. 

I'm super excited for this weekend and for Valentine's Day coming up. I framed maps of our favorite places for Matt for Valentine's Day and I can't wait to share them with you. He never reads this so I'm not worried about him seeing this, at all. Tonight we're going to hang with Katie, Chris & Avery. Tomorrow night Matt's taking me out to dinner at a surprise restaurant and then we're going to see The Vow (can't wait...I love movies that make you fall in love all over again like The Notebook). Then on Sunday we're heading to Poulsbo for a little day trip. I heard there's a great book store! 

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment