Thursday, July 18, 2013

36 Weeks!


How Far Along?  36 Weeks! 28 days until our due date!

How Big is Baby? Big. Ha, I'm not sure.

Total Weight Gain: Probably still around 40 lbs.

Maternity Clothes? Yes, mixed with some summer dresses and maxi skirts from my normal wardrobe.

Stretch Marks? Still none. 

Sleep: Had 3 really good nights of sleep this week. I'll take it. 

Best Moment this Week: On Sunday I went to my friend Melissa's baby shower and before hand we had mani/pedi's. Getting my feet & legs massaged was the best. Also Matt has been giving me foot massages almost every night because my feet are so swollen and that is something I've definitely looked forward to! I've also taken this week off from camp. Not so sure that was a good idea as I went nesting crazy and am now anxious because there is literally nothing left to clean or organize. It's driving me crazy. Ready for Lillian to be here and keep me busy ;)

Miss Anything: Not really. Just soaking it all in. 

Movement:  I thought babies were supposed to start calming down when they're this big? Girlfriend woke me up and kept me up 2 nights ago with her kicks, rolls and balling up. She is not a fan of staying still. It will be really interesting to see how her temperament is when she's born. She also has tons of hiccups everyday. She's so cute already, I can't even stand it.

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular anymore -- just hungry all the time.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  leaning forward in my chair. 

Gender:  Baby girl!

Symptoms: Heartburn/indigestion. Restless leg syndrome. Swollen feet/legs/hands. NESTING!

Labor Signs: Not any specifically new ones this week (which is probably a good thing). Sometimes she feels super low but I don't know that I feel that consistently enough to say "she's dropped".

Looking Forward to: Meeting our sweet baby girl. I think about her all day long -- 'when will she be born?'... 'will she have hair? what color?' ... 'how big is she going to be?' ... 'will she be as active when she's born as she has been in my tummy?' So many questions that I can't wait to have answered. Matt and I are both just so excited for the moment we get to hold her for the first time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment