Saturday, July 20, 2013

Studio Birthday Parties (Cuteness Overload)

When I'm not doing summer camp or teaching classes during the week, our weekends have been booked with birthday parties at the studio! We ran a Living Social deal (and are actually running one again right now) and have 25 birthday parties booked. So far we have only hosted 4 or 5 of them, but other than being 36 1/2 weeks pregnant, I am having a blast with them.

It's so much fun to decorate and host. My team kids have been helping me with them a ton and I am so thankful for that. Today I only had to dance a tiny bit and that's a really good thing because I am having more and more contractions lately. I'm pretty sure today I had a real one when I got home (yes! bring 'em on!)

Here are some fun pictures I snapped at today's party.

Not the fanciest of decor, but it's a good start! I got creative today to jazz up our chairs. We've always got spare tulle lying around the studio from all the tutus I make.

What little girl doesn't like dress up? And those swords...we've always got little brothers in attendance ;) 




I started making these for our party guests as favors in hopes that we will get some new children registered for our fall quarter! Today I had a mom say she is going to sign her daughter up for two classes. Perfect! The girls loved taking these wands home today.






No comments:

Post a Comment