Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baby Lillian's Fall Style

Now that it's almost August, I cannot help but get excited about fall! 
My absolute most favorite time of the year. It's going to be the best fall of all time this year with our sweet Lilly Belle in my arms everyday. I can't wait to get a picture of girlfriend in some leaves! 

We were walking around Target today and saw they had a few fall outfits out and I was browsing Gap.com and found they have cool weather clothes out now, too. 
Trying my best today to ignore the fact that I'm now having some cramps when I have my Braxton Hicks...happened like 5 times now. I am praying for some patience because I'm going to drive myself crazy for the next few weeks if I can't think of anything else.

So, let's think about fall instead :)
Oh happy day! 

Here are my favorite finds for our sweet little babe!



We have another class tonight. "Coping with Confidence - Labor Coping Techniques". We're going to be in class with our friends Melissa & Peter so that will be fun. The four of us are going to get ice cream after. 

Happy Hump Day, everyone! 






4 comments: