Thursday, November 10, 2011

"And I was like Baby, Baby, Baby Ohhhh"

Whenever I hear the Justin B song, "Baby," I think about my friend Katie and her husband who sing it together while Katie does a silly baby bump dance lol. Her shower is on Sunday and I am so excited about the gift I made her. (I actually get to go to her work shower on Wednesday and got her a Moby for that one too). My sister-in-law, Megan, has month stickers that she puts on the twins onesies every month to document how much their growing, it's so cute! I made Katie a set of 12 onesies with the months ironed on! I'm so excited to meet their little one. They're not finding the gender so it makes it that much more exciting.


I bought iron-on printer paper and designed these little cuties.


I bought 3-packs of 0-3, 3-6, 6-9, and 12 month onesies (I know they may not always fit each month). Because I don't know if it's a boy or a girl I did all neutral colors and I chose an athletic looking font because both Chris and Katie love sports. Chris is equally as obsessed about football and other sports as Matt is and Katie runs the youth center and teaches all the little sports classes at the Community Center where I teach.


My fun wrapping job.


Instead of a card, I bought their baby a book. I loved this book growing up. I was reading it at Target and could actually hear my mom's voice :)


I'm excited to meet all her friends at her shower on Sunday. I just love showers!! 

Here is a picture of my sister-in-law, Megan and I at her shower that I threw for her with the twins :)


Here is a picture of my cousin, Kaylin, and I at my Bridal Shower in WI in July. 
She was my Maid of Honor :)


And here is a picture of my sister-in-law Megan, Haley, and I at my Bridal Shower they threw for me in July here in WA. It was a real Tea Party :)


I have off until Sunday. This makes lots of time for crafts and blogging! Yay!



1 comment:

  1. I love your gift!! I definitely want those cute onesies as a mom :). And that book on top of the packaging?! perfect! That's one of my childhood favorites, too!

    ReplyDelete